Since the HALL-MARK OF DIGITAL SIGNAGE is “RELEVANCE OF CONTENT” to the “TARGETTED AUDIENCE”
The Efficacy is realised by various Verticals Detailed as below
Digital signage can be very effectively deployed in Schools/Colleges/Universities in two ways:
- DIGITAL/SMART CLASS ROOMS: Morphosis offers a very comprehensive solution package for Smart class rooms. A tiny form factor CPU embedded with digital signage software would be attached to a suitable screen. The video tutorials from various reputed content providers will be uploaded in cloud server. Schools can give a time-table and the contents are screened accordingly.. Most versatile plug and play solution.
And the best part is NO CAPITAL INVESTMENT BY THE SCHOOL. JUST A MONTHLY SERVICE FEE. THAT’S ALL.
- Digital signage in educational facilities is used for updates on coming events, displaying news and other stories, information on the campus activities and facilities, emergency notifications, displaying sponsor ads, and in school cafés and restaurants as a digital menu.
Banks / Atm's
Today with such expanded portfolios of products and services to be showcased and various connected campaigns to be communicated to the discerning customers ,use of audio/visual medium powered by digital signage system in branches/ATMs’ would augur well with the banker’s aspiration of exponentially enhancing the customer service.
The salience of digital signage system would be :
- Banks will create their very own media channel without any capital expenditure since ours is a subscription model.
- Communications/advertisements, campaigns etc will be narrow casted to the targeted audience.
- Use of static display materials could be suspended with and costs saved to be utilized to fund the digital signage system. Hence it is cost neutral.
- Multi window screening facility would enable bank to run multiple contents at the same point in time.
- Content updation is on real time
- Contents can be scheduled from anywhere
- Screening of contents can be inspected from anywhere.
Use of Digital signage in Hotels, Spas and convention centers to engage and communicate information to guests and visitors about special events, activities and promotions is gaining popularity. With scale the screens can be monetized through earnings from externally sponsored ads.
It has always been a challenge in converting the shoppers from “IMPULSE” to “BUY” Businesses can efficiently communicate with customers in the store to promote and provide information on products and services and to strengthen brand awareness. Informations at Bay levels can be designed and delivered. Different messages can be targeted to different locations and easily updated at any time from anywhere.
Hospitals and clinics have realized the power of Digital Signage. They provide relevant and timely information for patients, staff and visitors. They are also used as way-finders give directions to visitors and patients in the facility and promote hospital services. Since the dwell time is high,digital signage can engage the audience better. Hospitals can screen information in elaborate and in great detail. Video coverages of major surgeries successfully done by the hospitals can be shown.
Shopping malls worldwide are placing digital signage to promote the businesses inside the mall. Malls are also using digital signage to display local news, information on shopping mall events, activities and facilities, advertisements, menu items in cafes and restaurants, and for emergency alerts.
Screening advertisements in high foot fall zones such as Bus Stations, Railway stations, and Airports through digital signage system will be very profitable and large media houses across the globe are already deploying this new revenue channel effectively. More over, ads and informations can be displayed digitally on buses, trains, shuttles, and in taxis. Digital signage is used in bus and train stations in major urban centers around the world to provide directions, updated information and promotions.
Ambience marketing can be effectively devised in cafes and restaurants today, digital signage is used to provide rich, graphic and easily updatable menus, promote new deals or menu items, attract the attention of customers, and promote brand awareness. Using digital signage, digital menus can be developed to enhance customer service.
Corporates can deploy digital signage across all their branch offices to communicate with employees, provide information and updates on corporate events and activities in real-time, and to engage with them better.
Theaters, cinemas and special event centers can use digital signage to provide relevant and up-to-date information on shows and events, communicate special promotion drives, previews and emergency alerts etc.
Digital signage solutions enable Government to communicate to the right people at the right time the real time messages.
Challenges in communication range from multiple languages, time zones, cultural orientations etc. This demands a distributed yet effective system of communication.
Government agencies such as DAVP can utilize digital signage to monitor out of home digital advertisements effectively.
© Copyright 2012 Morphosis. All Rights Reserved.